Donnerstag, 20. Oktober 2011

Last Wednesday (?) Afternoon and Eve :3

Hey there :)

Today I got some pictures for you, from yesterday, it was a crazy but funny afternoon and eve with Jenni, Miffy and Sophie (later Melissa). Miffy has turned 20 on Tuesday and because of this Jenni and I went to her on Wednesday because I had to work on Tuesday ~.~ Sophie even was by Miffy so we talked and laughed together and (for sure) take pictures.

I hope they're okay for you :)

Oh I almost forgot it, I'm doing a Giveaway... I hope some people like to participate :)
So please spread my blog :3

 My Cat :3
 Sophie and me with CheeseFlips and Strawberry Fanta
I love this pic, we're looking so cute :3
Miffy and Lilly - Lilly is the dog xD
Miffy and me :)

Soo that's all for today :) 

Nisi♥

6 Kommentare:

  1. Thanks for follow me!! Im very glad! You´re a nice girl!! Your blog is very cute!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Strawberry Fanta? Yummyy, sounds so good : 3
    Your cat is super cute *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Schöner Blog, schau doch mal bei mir vorbei :-)

    Liebste Grüße
    http://nivealos.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Sieht nach Spaß aus!

    Leider konnte ich auf deinem Blog keine Kontaktdaten finden, wir haben momentan eine Blogger-Aktion am Laufen und würden uns freuen wenn du mitmachst. Bitte schreib mir doch kurz ne Mail an: j.werner@pinktheweb.de

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. das suesse kaetzchen ist ja allerliebst! :))

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen